Skip to main content
Setting Up Your Voicemail
- Begin by navigating to settings.webex.com.
- Enter your ICOM email address and select Sign In.
- This will open a jumpcloud page asking for your login information. Enter your jumpcloud credentials and select SSO Login.
- Select Reset Voicemail PIN.
- Enter a new PIN in compliance with the requirements listed on the right side of the window, and select Save.
- Now, on your Cisco phone, press the Voicemail button. This may be represented by an icon resembling a cassette tape.
- Enter your new PIN.
- From here, the phone will walk you through the steps to record your name.
- Enjoy your fancy new voicemail setup!
Please sign in to leave a comment.